Friday, July 25, 2014

Wheel of Fortune Friday

My favorite business on Mission is bright green and specializes in green and trendy food gardening supplies.

It's Mission Hydroponics of course. I especially like their groovy van, complete with the Pomona wheel. The van is actually for sale for $2,000. Tempting, I know.

fyi, hydroponics is the latest craze for urban vegetable and fruit gardeners, so it's nice to see Pomona on the cutting edge.

Another business with their own take on the Pomona wheel, flourescent pink in this case, is the Pomona Clothing Outlet located way to the east on Holt Street. Shirts are 3 for $10.

I'm going to keep a look out for other businesses that incorporate the Pomona wheel logo on their storefront. Email me if you see one. Maybe I can make it a regular feature on the blog.

No comments: